Florence Boot Hall

Architect : Maber
Client: Clegg
Construction Construction value: £10.2 m

A historically significant part of the University of Nottingham, Florence Boot Hall was the first purpose-built halls of residence on the University Park Campus, constructed in 1928 for the female residents.

The Hall had not been refurbished since the 1970’s and due to the extend of repairs needed, the decision was taken to complete a full refurbishment including removal of all mechanical and electrical services.

Design MEP completed RIBA Stage 4 mechanical design including air-sourse heat pumps providing low carbon heating for the building and electrically heated domestic hot water.